September 8, 2013 by sueflora
Most of us suffer from ‘first world problems’, which are minor, stupid problems. Honestly they aren’t very significant…at all, like they don’t actually affect us in any life-changing way, they are just SO DAMN ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING AND ARGHHH. The fact that they are so pointless means that we are very sensitive and frankly, quite spoilt… Anyway, the point of this post was to share some of our first world problems with you all in a way to manage our frustration with these tiny things that seem like the end of the world 🙂
- When you go out and buy some shiny, brand new trainers/shoes, then you go out wearing them for the first time and once you get back, they are already ruined and dirty and horrible, you might as well just throw them away.
- Buying a calendar a couple of months after January, I don’t know if that’s just us but yeah. And you can’t use it the next year because it’s the WRONG YEAR.
- During term time, you always feel well health wise, and as soon as the holidays start you feel ill. WHY does this happen?
It’s so unfair. 😥
- When you’re in the shower but you forgot to bring your shampoo in with you, or you left your towel outside the room.
- Getting loads of homework and you have a positive feeling about it, like ‘yeah, I’ll do this all tonight!’ Next thing you know it’s the day before the deadline and you have tons of uncompleted homework.
- Whenever you can’t afford something you really want to have it, but as soon as it’s your birthday you never know what to ask for.
- Getting up for school but your bed is just TOO warm and comfy, and it’s horrible in winter because soon as you get out of bed, you practically freeze, (it is England), so next thing you know you’re back in bed.
- Whenever you buy a new item of clothing, and then you find out that it’s on sale a couple of days after, just no.
- When there is no wifi.
- When your folder is full but you just continue to put sheets in anyway as you’re too lazy to buy and organise a new one, and then everything falls out and it’s all in the wrong order so you can’t be bothered to sort it out again so you just carry around a ton of paper, yep.
- You’re really full and physically cannot fit anything else in your stomach but then your favourite dessert presents itself. -_-
- When you go on a run and the earphones just keep falling out, SO IRRITATING.
- Ending with the classic, ‘I put the TV remote on the other side of the room’, and you have no motivation or strength to get up and get it, so you just lie there doing nothing, trying to teleport the remote to you, but it never works. 😛
So there you are, the tiny things that just make you feel like life isn’t worth living anymore.
On a serious note though, anyone who can relate to first world problems do take things for granted, (obviously including us) but we need to remember that there are people in the world who are so much worse of than us and actually have to deal with real, genuine problems, so whenever you experience something irritating but is in fact very insignificant and probably just you over-reacting, think about the people who are really having a tough time.
Thanks to anyone who read this! Feel free to comment and share any of your first world problems 🙂 we will very much appreciate it. 😀
Anyway, till the next time.